Hello there! I am a clumsy teenager who loves to read spiritual novels, write about whatever comes to her mind and blog about it too.
Welcome to my world! Thank you in advance for bearing me and letting me a part of your life (virtually).
Here are fifteen random facts about me:
1. I hate tomatoes. (I know right, like that was so important)
2. Yes, I love Harry Potter and I am in Gryffindor. *flips hair*
3. I am a total dumbo. I despise Mathematics and everything that requires a brain.
4. Talking about subjects, English Literature is my favorite subject.
5. I am not on snapchat. (Yes, people like me exist)
6. I am that person who works exceptionally hard for a test and when doesn’t achieves the expected position, sobs her heart out. (Sorry, not a good influence)
7. I wear glasses and people often gasp when I take them off. HAHA! Happy Halloween people. *takes off glasses*
8. I have a very poor eyesight. Left eye is 5.00 and the right eye has a comparatively better eyesight of 3.57. (In short, I am a granny who gets mad when looses her glasses)
9. I love talking but because I don’t have a lot friends and I don’t talk in school (literally) so many of my class fellows consider me a nerd who is super-shy.
10. I don’t watch television. I take it as an ancient invention.
11. I am not a fan of french fries either.
12. I absolutely love singing! Although, my voice is just.. ‘eh, next’.
13. I believe I will be a very renowned writer, one day (#ChangeYourAimsIntoYourFaiths if that makes sense.. it doesn’t? never mind.)
14. I haven’t watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things or 13 Reasons Why. And I exist! Although, I’ve watched Sherlock Holmes and some episodes of the season ‘Castle’ and I love them both. (I also have a slight obsession of Sherlock)
15. Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Camilla Cabello, Harry Styles, Zayn, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Demi Lovato. Say no more. Yeah, I am a typical teen.
Thank you for your time, buddy! I am so happy that you made it through the end alive! I mean, you could’ve died from the cringe up there. Whatever, thank you!
See you soon! PEACE!