Hello there! I am a clumsy teenager who loves to read spiritual novels, write about whatever comes to her mind and blog about it too.
Welcome to my world! Thank you in advance for bearing me and letting me a part of your life (virtually).
Here are fifteen random facts about me:
1. My name is Hajra Salim and I am a 14 year old-middle schooler. 😛
2. I am a potterhead and I am in Slytherin. *flips hair*
3. I am a total dumbo. I despise Mathematics and everything that requires a brain.
4. Talking about subjects, English Literature is my favorite subject.
5. I have an animated imaginary empire inside of my head, it breaks down everytime I do something wrong and starts to shine and keeps getting stronger and stronger if I smile more, stand tall, make the right choices and do something good. It’s a really good reminder and reflection to ponder upon.
6. My favourite colour is PINK! Nothing against all the other pretty shades and colours, they’re all beautiful.
7. I wear glasses and people often gasp when I take them off. HAHA! Happy Halloween people. *takes off glasses*
8. I have a very poor eyesight. Left eye is 5.00 and the right eye has a comparatively better eyesight of 3.57. (In short, I am a granny who gets mad when looses her glasses)
9. I love talking but because I don’t have a lot friends and I don’t talk in school (literally) so many of my class fellows consider me a nerd who is super-shy.
10. I don’t watch television. I take it as an ancient invention.
11. I am not a fan of french fries either.
12. I absolutely love singing! Although, my voice is just.. ‘eh, next’.
13. Reading, writing, singing and travelling are some of the hobbies that I shortlisted from the long catalouge of other pointless ones.
14. J.K. Rowling and Paulo Coelho are my current FAVOURITE authors.
15. Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Camilla Cabello, Harry Styles, Zayn, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Demi Lovato. Say no more. Yes, I am a typical teen.
Thank you for your time, buddy! I am so happy that you made it through the end alive! I mean, you could’ve died from the cringe up there. Whatever, thank you!
See you soon! PEACE!